Super affordable, aesthetics-focused online workout programs delivered right to your phone that you can do from anywhere to look and feel damn good in just 30-60 minutes.
Paragon workout programs are our pride and joy.
As a former CrossFit Regional competitor, it’s safe to say I loved CrossFit. But CrossFit didn’t necessarily love me. I was constantly feeling run down, beat up, and exhausted.
At the core of things, I just wanted to look damn good — and despite training for hours on end each week, CrossFit didn’t check that box, either.
When I gave up CrossFit, I was bouncing back from shoulder surgery, overtraining, hormone issues, and adrenal woes.
I worked closely with Bryan Boorstein to find programming that was conducive to letting my body heal, while also maximizing my physique and appearance.
And we found a unique style of programming that accomplished just that. We knew what we had was very special and something that we just HAD to share with others.
While high-intensity modalities like CrossFit, Orange Theory, Spin, & F45 are all super fun, they may or may not give you the body you desire.
Those modalities can be a great way to get fit, but adrenals and hormones may not dig it in the long-term if food is constantly inadequate or we’re chronically under recovering.
If aesthetics are the goal, bodybuilding and lifting will forever reign king.
You don’t have to kill yourself in the gym to feel good, look great, & live your best life. We can’t wait to show you how.
Download a Free Week of Workouts:
Explore our Workout Programs:
- Access to our massive Facebook community group excited to teach you the ropes on how to be strong, well-fed, and more badass
- 24/7 Coaching access to Bryan & LCK to ask questions regarding workouts, scaling, nutrition, mindset, body image, etc
- Regular Facebook Lives & nutrition support via LCK’s Strong & Well-Fed program
- Workouts delivered right to your smartphone via our custom app
- Links to videos and movement tips within our smartphone app so you know how to properly perform movements