The majority of the “at-home workouts” available right now are focused primarily on conditioning. These workouts often look like 4-5 miscellaneous movements slammed together for as many reps or rounds as possible in a 20-40 minute time frame.
There’s no long-term structure or plan. Nor is there a focus on quality strength and lifting pieces, as everything is about accumulating reps for time.
Those types of random, at-home workouts will definitely make you sweat and get the endorphins going… but aren’t necessarily the most efficient route to build muscle or a great looking physique.
Whether you realize it or not, the body and appearance you desire likely has more muscle than you currently have now.
We can’t be endlessly dieting, as our body needs sufficient calories in order to build muscle. Conditioning is great and there’s nothing wrong with enjoying cardio, but it should definitely be paired with lifting heavy weights a few times a week, if possible.
There’s no such thing as “toning.” Being “lean” is a result of carrying more muscle and less fat. It’s incredibly hard for a female to get “bulky.” And we certainly aren’t going to appear “more shredded” if we lose weight UNLESS we’ve been lifting heavy and pushing it during workouts to build and maintain muscle.
If you want to look and feel damn good, it’s achieved by following a structured program, living an active lifestyle, and consistently eating well. Since day one, we’ve led with a unique style of evidenced-based programming to make training fun and help our members build muscle, enhance their physique, and help them look and feel their best.
With Bryan’s extensive background in programming and LCK’s 12+ years of dietetics schooling and experience coaching nutrition, we’re effectively taking the confusion of nutrition and fitness and helping thousands of people around the globe find better harmony with their body, food, and exercise ♥️
Want Free Sample Workouts From
Each of Our Paragon Programs?
Explore our Workout Programs:
- For as long as COVID-19 is a concern, all members have access to 4 programs: bodyweight workouts, 30 & 60-minute dumbbell workouts, and whichever program you elect to subscribe to.
- 24/7 Coaching access to Bryan & LCK for questions regarding scaling, modification, nutrition, mindset, etc.
- Access to our community group excited to teach you the ropes on how to be strong, well-fed, and more badass
- Workouts delivered right to your smartphone via our custom app
- Links to videos and movement tips within our smartphone app so you know exactly how to properly perform movements