When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Company immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Company shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain Software available to you from the Site. If you download Software from the Site, the Software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the Software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
- USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. You agree to indemnify Paragon Performance Training for any claims of infringement brought by any third party as a result of your actions while accessing the Site or using the Service.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright or other intellectual property infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable laws. In addition, you agree that, in the event we receive a written demand from a third party alleging that any User Content infringes upon, dilutes, tarnishes or otherwise violates its trademark or trade secret rights, we may in our sole discretion, remove or disable access to such User Content.
If you are a copyright owner, or an agent thereof, and believe that any of the content on this Site infringes upon your copyrights or other intellectual property right, pursuant to the DMCA, you may submit a notification by providing our Copyright Agent (contact information below) with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright, or other intellectual property right, owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the protected work and intellectual property right (i.e., copyright or trademark) claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple protected works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification and location of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property right owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with the procedures provided in this subsection for reporting a claimed copyright infringement, your notice may not be valid under the DMCA. See 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details.
With respect to content that was taken down due to a copyright infringement claim, if you believe that your content that was removed (or access was disabled to) is not copyright infringing, or that you have authorization from the rightful copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the allegedly infringing material in your posted content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification or description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the original location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the material provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s sole discretion. See 17 U.S.C. 512(g)(3) for further details.
Our designated Copyright Agent (the “Copyright Agent“) will receive notifications of claimed infringement and counter-notices at 3000 Kramer Lane Apt #2435. Austin, TX. 78758, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.This e-mail address is intended solely for the receipt of legal “Notifications of Claimed Infringement” under the DMCA.
In an effort to protect the rights of intellectual property owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of user accounts of this Site who repeatedly infringe the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others.
- NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES.COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR THE PRODUCTS YOU MAY PURCHASE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site. You agree to cooperate and to provide Company with all documentation reasonably requested relating to your account.
- FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA) NOTICE. COMPANY IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY (“CRA”) FOR PURPOSES OF THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (“FCRA”), 15 USC §§ 1681 et seq. AS SUCH, THE ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS AFFORDED TO CONSUMERS, AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN, THESE TERMS.
You may not use any information obtained from Company in connection with its Services to determine a prospective candidate’s suitability for:
- Health insurance or any other insurance,
- Credit and/or loans,
- Education, scholarships or fellowships,
- Housing or other accommodations, or
- Benefits, privileges or services provided by any business establishment.
The information provided by Company in connection with its Services has not been collected in whole or in part for the purpose of furnishing consumer reports, as defined in the FCRA. According to applicable law, you are not permitted to use any of this information as a factor in: (a) establishing an individual’s eligibility for personal credit, loans, insurance or assessing risks associated with existing consumer credit obligations; (b) evaluating an individual for employment, promotion, reassignment or retention (including employment of household workers such as babysitters, cleaning personnel, nannies, contractors, and other individuals); (c) evaluating an individual for educational opportunities, scholarships or fellowships; (d) evaluating an individual’s eligibility for a license or other benefit granted by a government agency or (e) any other product, service or transaction in connection with which a consumer report may be used under the FCRA or any similar state statute, including, without limitation, apartment rental, check-cashing, or the opening of a deposit or transaction account. You also agree that you shall not use any of the information you receive in connection with Company’s Services to take any “adverse action,” as that term is defined in the FCRA; you have appropriate knowledge of the FCRA; and, if necessary, you will consult with an attorney to ensure compliance with these Terms.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED. The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
All subscription cancellations must be received no less than 5 business days prior to recurring bill date
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE LAWS WHICH PROHIBIT THE FOLLOWING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THIS “NO WARRANTIES” SECTION APPLY TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THE TERMS IN THE AGREEMENT RELATING TO DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, ACCESS AND USE OF LAURIE KING COACHING PRODUCTS, AUDIT, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION, USER’S RELEASE OF CLAIMS, AND PAYMENT FOR LAURIE KING COACHING’S PRODUCTS SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THE END USER AGREEMENT.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY BREACH BY YOU OF ITS AGREEMENTS WITH LAURIE KING COACHING WOULD CAUSE LAURIE KING COACHING AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IRREPARABLE HARM AND THAT, IN ADDITION TO MONEY DAMAGES, LAURIE KING COACHING AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES SHALL BE ENTITLED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF, WITHOUT HAVING TO POST A BOND.
You will not raise in connection therewith, and hereby waive, any defenses based upon venue, the inconvenience of the forum, the lack of personal jurisdiction, the sufficiency of service of process or the like in any such action, suit or proceeding brought in the State of Texas. If necessary, you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by the courts of the State of Texas in connection with any such dispute including any Claim involving Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, content providers and any other party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining this Site.
YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE CLAIM BETWEEN COMPANY AND YOU INDIVIDUALLY. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (1) NO ARBITRATION SHALL BE JOINED WITH ANY OTHER; (2) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY CLAIM TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS-ACTION BASIS OR TO UTILIZE CLASS ACTION PROCEDURES; AND (3) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR ANY OTHER PERSONS.YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ABSENT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright©2018 Company,
Laurie King Coaching, LLC. 3000 Kramer Lane Apt #2435. Austin, TX. 78758. All rights reserved. Any use of information, videos, photography, other images and content from the Site is prohibited. All rights will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.